Wednesday, 9 September 2015

The Happiness Tag

The sweet Bailey Erickson at The Curiosity Collections made up a tag! Isn't that awesome?** :D



Guidelines:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more categories if you wish
Tag as many people as you want


1. Some songs that make you happy.
Strawberry avalanche by Owl City:



Outfox the Fox, sung by Danny Kaye for the old comedy movie The Court Jester (please feel free to laugh at it's goofiness; I know I do):



Baba Yetu, this version sung by Peter Hollens:



Bubbly by Colbie Caillat:



The Rocky Road to Dublin, this version by the High Kings:



Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson:



2. Some books that make you happy.
Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (and really anyone else)
The Redemption by M.L. Tyndall
The Door Within by Wayne Thomas Batson
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Mystery of the Invisible Knight by Bill Myers
The Cats Pajamas by Rachael Hale
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen
Monster by Mirriam Neal

3. Some foods that make you happy.
Tacos
M&m's
Birthday cake
Blueberry muffins
Juice boxes
Tea
Cobbler
Chocolate pie
Cheese

4. Some words that make you happy.
Sniveling
Verbatim
Askance
Posthaste
Forthwith
Equanimity
Egregious
Puttering
Squirrelly
Snatch
Sniffle
Aplomb

5. Some scents that make you happy.
Baking cake and other bread products
This one candle I have called Ghostly Treats that smells really sweet
New books
Cat shampoo (seriously, my cat comes back from the groomers smelling like a dream)
Hot apple cider
Spring air
New clothes
Fresh laundry

6. Some random things that make you happy.
The Court Jester movie (lol I came full circle!)
Anything Sherlock Holmes-y-ish
Pretty much anything Scottish
Playing video games
Irish dancing
Old movies
Markiplier, and specifically this video:



My cat
Being Canadian (Too cheesy? Maybe. But I do like it, just the same. ;D)
BBC's Pride and Prejudice mini series from like 1995
The Lord of the Rings movies
Coloring in those intricate coloring books
Sweater weather
Organizing
Fires in fireplaces and fire pits
This comedic sponsored commercial by some of my other favorite youtubers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvha1rA92Zs 

And other randomness of the sort.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok, so I feel like I didn't put enough in the "books" category, but my mind always blanks when it comes to stuff like that. XD I also feel like my "random" category was SUPER WEIRD, but meh.

"Tag as many people as you want," eh? That would be both no one and everyone at the same time. I tag no one in particular, but if you've made it this far in the post....WHOOPS! Ya done been tagged. Congrats! ^.^ You'll have a really fun time with it! :D



**Yes.

13 comments:

  1. Aww this is so much fun!! I love Bubbly, such a great song. Also, I really liked Miss Peregrine as well...did you read the second one? I started it but couldn't really get into it...maybe I'll pick it back up this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I read the second one! I really liked it; it felt a little more...intense than the last one? lol idk. Anyway, I'm excited for the last one! :D

      Delete
  2. Hehe... "Ya done been tagged!" XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yep! Have you done/will you do this tag?

      Delete
  3. I commented before. . . but it seems to not be here. So here goes again:

    YES! Anything Sherlock Holmes. Who doesn't like Sherlock Holmes? I mean, you know, besides Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself. . .

    I'm not a huge fan of apples (unless there is also peanut butter around), but hot apple cider is one of the best things ever! It smells amazing, and it tastes like autumn. It's true. Autumn has a taste. *nods vigorously*

    Oo, have you heard the High Kings version of Red is the Rose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I tagged you for the Authorly Bucket List! I mean, if you want to, that is. :D

      http://ashleyg-inserttitlehere.blogspot.com/2015/09/authorly-bucket-list.html

      Delete
    2. Haha oh yeah! I almost forgot that Doyle got sooo sick of Holmes. XD

      Yeah, same. Apples are ok, and even the cider is "meh" for me, but I really love the smell of it. ^.^

      I don't think I've heard that, no! I'll have to check it out!

      Thanks for the tag!! :D At least half of it should be easy to think up... XD

      Delete
  4. Owl City and The High Kings are a couple of my favorite bands! And I'm also fond of the word "egregious", and I absolutely love Irish dance! This was an awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great?? And haha one time I had the phrase "a most egregious error" stuck in my head the whole day for no real reason. X)

      Thanks for dropping by! AND FOR FOLLOWING OMG! :D

      Delete
  5. Haha this was so fun!! ME LOVE TACOS TOO!!!

    Also, I was VERY happy to see Artemis Fowl on your list:) You just need to finish the series now (just think more happiness is waiting!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TACOOOOOOOS!

      Lol I know! I want to! I want to get them aaalll for my own. X)

      Delete
  6. I love so many of your songs, and Eoin Colfer is great, too! Tacos, M&Ms, squirrelly, LOTR? These things make ME happy too! They are the best. Thanks so much for sharing them with us, Rachel! I smiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe,thanks, I'm glad! And OMG! I just looked at your Happiness Tag and realized, I TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE PUT STAR TREK ON MY LIST, TOO!! XD

      Delete